Pray for Jerusalem

Many people do not know that the Bible commands us to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. (Psalm 122:6) Furthermore, they do not give any thought to the covenant God made with Abram in Genesis 12, in which God promises to bless those who bless the descendants of Abraham, the Jews, and to curse those who curse them. When you add it all up, we better be concerned for the well-being of Israel, or we will have to deal with an angry God.

I know there are many people speculating on the future of America. Will we return to the prosperity of our past? Will we decline? I am not a prophet, so I don't know what will happen. However, I can say for sure that if we turn our backs on Israel, we will not prosper. In fact, God will make sure we fail. That is one sure fire way to ruin the United States of America.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 125-128.

Popular Posts