A Psalm 23 Thanksgiving

I am so blessed that I can say with David, the Psalmist, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." It is a great Thanksgiving Day, when there is nothing I need and nothing material that I want. God has met my needs so abundantly that I can be in perfect peace. It is more than enough to rest in Him and all of His provision.

I pray that all of you are having a Psalm 23 Thanksgiving, too. If you know Jesus, then your salvation and future is secure. If you have the Holy Spirit, you have all of the power and insight you need for life. If you had parents who loved you and led you to know Jesus, you know the family stability that God wants for us all. If you have the spouse God prepared for you, then you know the closest human relationship and the happiness it brings. If you have been blessed to have children, especially children who love Jesus like you, then you have been given a glimpse of the Father's desire for all people to know Him and to walk with Him. Every blessing of life comes from the Lord and shows us more of His goodness. He is certainly the Good Shepherd.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Corinthians 16 and II Corinthians 1-3.

Popular Posts