Christian Fellowship

I am happy to report that our 25th anniversary cook-out went very well. We had a great crowd, and the weather turned out to be very pleasant in the shade. I think everyone had a good time visiting together. I want to thank everyone who cooked and helped get it all together. I am looking forward to tomorrow, as we worship, eat again, and have a time of sharing in the afternoon. I hope you can join us, if you are close enough.

Christian fellowship is such a blessing. It is much more than eating together, but when we sit around a meal and visit we have the opportunity to share from our hearts. I had two people come to me today, and share how God had showed them something very important. That was a blessing for me, and it helped them to be able to share what God was doing in their lives. Also, someone else told me they need to ask me some questions. It is so good to be able to just get to know people and feel comfortable talking about even controversial topics. When people love each other there is respect and the desire to help. I praise God for how He gave us the ability to relate to other people, especially our Christian friends with whom we have such a deep bond in Christ.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Jeremiah 42-44.

Popular Posts