Viruses

I really don’t like viruses. They all seem to be unpleasant and destructive to me. Of all of them I have had in my life, I like computer viruses the least. I know it is my computer that has the virus and not me, but it hurts me just the same. I can’t use my computer until it gets cleansed of the virus, and many times the virus spreads through my address book to infect other people. I hate to hurt others.


I had a computer virus yesterday and today, so if it brought harm to you, I apologize. I am doing everything I can to correct the problem. Please, forgive me. I wish there was some way to enjoy email and Facebook without having such a problem, but so far, I have not been able to accomplish that completely.


It seems to mirror a spiritual condition. If I have sin in my life, it does not just hurt me, it hurts those around me, too. I must confess my sins to God, so that He will cleanse them, and I can be restored in my relationship with Him and others. I have to do that on a daily basis, as needed. There is no way to protect against this, unless I am filled with the Spirit all of the time. Once I fail to follow the Spirit, I am vulnerable to giving in to temptation. That is why I have to be sensitive to sin and confess it quickly.


Tomorrow, I intend to read I Samuel 11-13.

.

Popular Posts