There Shall Be No More Pain

This morning I used Revelation 21:3-4 as my verses for both chapel services for our academy students. I spoke to them about different aspects of Heaven. At the same time I was thinking about these verses from a personal perspective as well.

I told you about my mother's birthday celebration the other day. A few days after that as she began her morning walk, she was stricken with severe back pain again. This same thing happened to her four years ago, and it took several days to relieve the pain. This time it is even worse. It hurts my Dad and our family to see her in such pain. Please, pray for God to send her peace and freedom from the pain.

Revelation 21:4 assures us that Heaven is a place where "there shall be no more pain." The older I get, the more I appreciate that aspect of our Heavenly home. Pain gets to be a constant part of life for many people. However, once we are in glory with Jesus, we will not feel the pain or even remember the pain. Thank you Lord for being such a caring Savior.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Kings 5-8.

Popular Posts