Christmas Lists

It is that time of year again. People are already asking me for my Christmas list. Now, I know that is partly because Lori's family is in Japan, and it takes a little longer to get things back and forth to Japan. However, I have heard several people talking about the subject of Christmas. The reality is that the next two months will pass by very quickly, as we prepare to celebrate the birth of Christ.

I never know what to put on my Christmas lists. Truth is, most of the time, I have to really stretch to come up with something I need or even want. It is a wonderful way to live. I have all that I need, and I am content with what the Lord has given me. In fact, I have more than I need.

We sang a song this morning in worship that said Jesus is all I need. I know it is true for me. I am complete in Him, just like the Bible says, and He provides for me in a wonderful way. I will still try to come up for lists for those who ask me, but celebrating Jesus is enough to make a great Christmas for me. Then, to add family on top of that makes it perfect, indeed.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Matthew 4-6.

Popular Posts