The Best Place to Be in the World

Do you like to watch the game show, Jeopardy? I like it because it is a challenge, and it is educational for me. They give you an answer, and you give them the question. It is fun, even if it is backwards. So let me give you the answer and see if you know the question. The answer is: In the will of God. The question is: Where is the best place to be in the world? That is where I am right now, and it is such a blessing. God's will is always so much better than our our will.

As we shared what we were thankful for today around our table, I had to say that I was thankful to God for where He has brought me. I can't think of hardly a thing I would change even if I could. My parents, my wife, my children, my grandchildren, my church, my health, my home, and my life are more wonderful than I could have ever thought up. That is how it is with the will of God. It greater than we could ask or even think. That is my life. Oh sure, I have had my share of hard times, but they seem so distant because of God's blessings. I will have more hard times in the future, but as long as I stay in the will of God, everything will be just fine.

No matter where you are in the world or what you find yourself doing, I pray that you are in the best place in the world, too. If not, make a beeline back to Him. He is waiting there with open arms and a wonderful plan for your life.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ezekiel 35-36 and II Peter 1.

Popular Posts