The Big Picture

For the past several weeks I have doubled my Bible reading, since I started being a part of an On Mission Group. It has been a blessing. Now, I can see the big picture of the Bible even more than when I read less. God has really spoken to me through the big picture.

I never would have guessed the message that would have come through as I have read from Matthew through Acts in the past few weeks. The Lord said in His Word over and over that "many" people were coming to Christ as Lord and Savior. That is God's will. That is what happens when His people are following His directions. It is the result of the working of His Spirit. What a blessing.

It has made me have a greater urgency to do the will of God and to pray in His will, so I can see many people come to Jesus.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Esther 3-5 and Acts 5:23-42.

Popular Posts