Never Content with the Status Quo

I do not think that I was ever a real Type A personality, but when I was younger, I came a lot closer to being a high-strung, driven person than I am now. However, having said that, I have never been nor do I ever hope to be content with the status quo. I never want to sit back on my laurels and be happy as the world goes straight to Hell. I have been striving for almost 35 years to become better at sharing the Gospel. For most of that time my problem has not been a lack of knowledge but a lack of time. Yes, I am sure that is an excuse to some degree. However, it takes a lot of time and concentration to be an effective witness. That is what I want more than anything else right now, and I do not want to rest in pursuit of that goal.

It should not be difficult for any church to grow every year. Why does that not always happen? I am not going to be satisfied until I find out the solution or I die. There is no giving up in my heart. I want to see God work in a mighty way, and I want to do whatever I can do to cause that to happen. What about you? Will you join me in my prayer and that aim? I hope so. We need everyone in unity of heart and mind to accomplish God's mission for us to reach all people groups for Him.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Deuteronomy 28-29 and Mark 14:54-72.

Popular Posts