Answered Prayers

This week has been one of those special weeks in which I saw several of my prayers answered in wonderful ways. I know God always answers my prayers, but sometimes, I have to wait for the answer, and sometimes, He says "no." I accept no as a perfectly good answer, since His will is best. However, it is great to have Him say yes. It is very encouraging to me, as I know it is to all of us.

This week I was able to see a spiritual breakthrough in the life of one of my friends. It was a significant victory in a spiritual battle. God is so powerful, and it is fantastic to see Him defeat the powers of the Devil and his forces. Then, another friend for whom I had been praying, learned that he was getting some work after a long break. That is a wonderful blessing, too. Finally, another prayer was answered about the physical needs of another acquaintance. When I saw him today, I learned that his doctor had a treatment that would cure one of his worst problems, and because of that good news, his attitude was much improved over just a couple of days ago. God is so good. I give Him all of the praise!

Tomorrow, I intend to read Joshua 10-12 and Luke 1:39-56.

Popular Posts