The Joys of Life

I am convinced that many Christians never experience the joys of life that God intended for us to enjoy. In fact, I think most of them only operate on happiness and not from joy at all. It makes me sad to think how painful it is for most people to live. God did not mean for us to live in constant pain. We will have pain, but He wants us to know the abundant life in Christ.

My joy comes from my relationship with Jesus. If I never received love or encouragement from other people, His joy would be enough. I believe that is how Jesus wants it to be for all people. He is enough. He is more than enough.

Another joy of my life is my wife. I can`t imagine people who don`t love their spouse completely. It is such a joy to have a growing love relationship with Chris. She is my wife and my best friend. It is a joy just to be with her each day.

My family is a joy to me. My parents and my children are a source of joy. It is not that we don`t have troubles or disagreements. That is normal. The joy comes from our love for each other and our desire to see each other experience a wonderful life. It is a joy to play with my grandson and to hold my granddaughter.

It is a joy to have Christian friends and a wonderful church family. I can`t imagine people who do not want to have Christian friendships. It is great to grow together in the Lord.

I could go on and on. Jesus wants our lives to be full of joy from Him and from all of His blessings in our lives.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Song of Solomon 6-8 and Galatians 4. .

Popular Posts