Send Me

Isaiah had an amazing experience with the Lord in the temple. He saw the Lord in a vision. He was high and lifted up. His appearance was glorious. Isaiah realized his sins when he was in God's presence, and the Lord cleansed his sins. Then, Isaiah heard the voice of the Lord. He asked, "Who should I send? Who will go for us.?" Isaiah was quick to volunteer by saying, "Here I am. Send me." (Isaiah 6:8) God issues the same call to all of His children. I pray we are ready to volunteer.

We live in a world of people who need the love of the Lord. They need to have their sins forgiven. They need to know Jesus to receive that redemption. However, if we do not go and tell them for the Lord, they may never hear the truth. That would be a tragedy! We must not ignore God's call. We must step forward and make ourselves His vessels and His mouthpiece to share His good news. What about you?
#NHBaptistdotorg

Tomorrow, I intend to read Isaiah 8-10.

Popular Posts