God's Word is Settled in Heaven

There is much debate about the Word of God here on earth. However, God's Word is forever settled in heaven. (Psalm 119:89) In other words, what we believe about the Bible doesn't effect its truth at all. It is settled in heaven where it counts for eternity.

I have met all kinds of people through the last 40 years. There have been various reasons why people do not believe the Bible to be the inerrant Word of God. I have listened to them, but I have never heard anything that shook my faith in God's Word. I am not going to go into all of the reasons why I believe it is God's Word, but I want to emphasize the fact that the psalmists makes here. It is settled in heaven. The only questions is, "Is it settled in our hearts?" Once we settle that question in favor of God's Word, it changes our lives for the better. Therefore, I pray that the Bible is not only settled in heaven forever, but also in your heart forever.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 122-125.

Popular Posts