The Perfect Way to End the Day

How do you like to come home from a long day and unwind? Of course, I like to see how Chris is doing, and sometimes, we take a walk or just do something in the yard. At other times, we might find something funny on the TV. It is all about resting and relaxing.

Today, I had the joy of doing the opposite. I had to call technical support to fix some trouble with my email account. Now, that is such a joy! I talked to a computer for about 5 minutes before getting to a real human being. Then, I followed his directions from one screen to the next, typing with one hand while holding the phone with the other. After 30 minutes of pure fun, we finished our chat. It was a blast. I hope you don't ever have to do this when you have come home from a long day.

However, the great thing about it is this: I was able to calmly do what needed to be done with no real stress. I can remember a time in my life when it would have caused me to have a headache. By God's grace and His Holy Spirit's presence in my life, I have learned how to handle things that used to give me great stress. I give the Lord all of the credit, and I highly recommend His way of handling things every time. He is the best!

Tomorrow, I intend to read Amos 9, Obadiah, and Jonah 1.

Popular Posts