My Story

I was raised by parents who took me to church, so I knew about Jesus at an early age. As I attended Sunday School, I heard the plan of salvation. I knew I had done wrong things or sins. I knew that Jesus was the Son of God who died on the Cross for my sins, and that He rose again from the dead on the third day. In fact, by the time I was nine years old I knew that I needed to trust Jesus as my Lord and Savior, so He would forgive my sins and give me eternal life. I would lay in bed at night and talk with God about my soul, because I did not want to die and go to hell.

However, there was one big problem. I could not make that commitment fully. I could not confess Him as my Lord before other people, until I was 14 years old. Then, on Palm Sunday I took that step of faith, and Jesus saved me as a free gift. Later, I was baptized to show my new life in Christ. Ever since then, Jesus has been Lord of my life.

After that day, I have had a peace in my heart because I have a relationship with God. He leads me and speaks to me. I do not always obey, but His Spirit convicts me of my sins, so I can confess them, and He restores my close fellowship with Christ. It is a wonderful life. I know I am forgiven of my sins. I know the Lord is with me every minute of the day and night. He has blessed me with an abundant spiritual life.
Every day is a blessing as I live close to Him.

What is your story? We all need to let everyone know what the Lord has done in our lives.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ezekiel 43-45.

Popular Posts