God Is Always Faithful

My life has had all kinds of challenges. As a pastor, I have experienced all types of troubles and problems, as well as many joys. I have done well, and I have made mistakes. The one constant through it all is God's faithfulness. God has never let me down. He has been with me, and His strong right hand has protected me. I give Him all of the praise, because He is worthy.

My heart is to love Him and to serve Him. Since I was saved at age 14 that has been my desire. Many times I failed, but He was there to pick me up. I said things I shouldn't say, and I did things that I shouldn't do. He was there to forgive, as long as I trusted in Him. I found that I can't do anything without Him, but He can do everything, except the wrong thing.

Therefore, if you are having a challenge, don't fret. Trust the One who is faithful. Read Psalm 37. It is clear that we should not focus on the trouble makers, but on the One who can solve the problems. Then, we do what He says. We fail when we fail to trust the Lord in all we do.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Hosea 13-14 and Joel 1-2.

Popular Posts