Looking To The Future

Today, we celebrated 25 years of God's faithfulness to North Henry Baptist Church. It was a fitting tribute to all the Lord has done and is doing in our fellowship. It was a team effort, and I want to thank everyone who worked so hard to make it come off smoothly. You are all such a blessing to me! I can't mention everyone, but I need to mention Don and Shirley Wells, who worked so hard in buying the food and getting everything ready for the meals. Of course, Shirley has some wonderful helpers, too, and you know who you are. Shirley worked tirelessly, even though her broken foot was aching, I am sure. Also, Eugenia Henry put in a lot of work inviting people to our celebration and in putting together the pictures, history, and slide show. I know everyone appreciated seeing all of those pictures, which brought such memories. However, I want to thank all of our church family for working diligently to set up on Friday evening, to accomplish all of the work for the cook-out on Saturday, and for helping with the take-down today. You are all such a blessing to me. It is a privilege to be your pastor, and I hope to be participating in the gospel with you for many years to come or until Jesus comes. God bless each of you.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Jeremiah 45-47.

Popular Posts