A Changed Life

There has always been a fundamental premise in my understanding of Christianity. I have always believed that we can't come to know Christ as Lord and Savior and remain the same person. We are changed at the core of our being and in our outward behavior. Anything else is just not possibly what it means to be "born again" or a "new creation." It is a fabulous change from the old person we were to the new person we can become in Christ. It is the essence of life, real life.

Since I met Christ, I have failed Him many times, but I do not want to sin any more. I see progress in my life, as I am conformed to His image more and more. That is God's purpose, and He is accomplishing it in me. I praise God for my changed life. I am not the same person I was before I met Him, because now Christ lives in me.(Galatians 2:20) Now, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.(Philippians 1:21) Now, life is not about me; it is about Him. He is Lord! Until we are changed, we will be selfish and self-centered. After we meet Him, we know we can do nothing apart from Him. (John 15:5) I can't wait to see what changes He makes in me this week and this year. He always does what is best for me in the process. Thank You, Lord, for changing my life.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Numbers 6-8.

Popular Posts