Acting in Love

My verse for today was I Corinthians 16:14. It is one of those "all" verses, and it is a command. That makes it pretty simple and easy to understand. It says, "Let all that you do be done with love."

Why would a Christian do anything less? God is love. He sent His Only-Begotten Son in love to pay for our sins. That is grace, because none of us deserve forgiveness. However, love is gracious. Love thinks of others first. Jesus showed us the ultimate love when He died for us. Now, we are His children. We are to follow in His footsteps, using His own special love that He gives us as we are saved. We are here to show the world how much Jesus loves them by loving them with His love.

I am thankful for His love to me. I am thankful for my loving family. All of them show me that special love. I am thankful to be able to share that love with others. What a way to live! Thank You Jesus!

Tomorrow, I intend to read II Corinthians 2-4.

Popular Posts