God's Great Faithfulness

No one has ever trusted in the Lord and found Him lacking. His faithfulness is abundant and constant toward everyone, but especially to those who trust Him. I can't count the times I have just had to stop and breathe a prayer of thanks to Him, because He had proved Himself faithful in my life, once again.

Today, I shared Lamentations 3:22-23 at the Pregnancy Resource Center as I led the staff and volunteers in prayer before their day began. It encouraged them, and later in the day I received an email saying that God had answered one of our prayers. He is so faithful.

After lunch I went to see a man who had been deathly ill, and now he is quickly recovering. It was so wonderful to pray with him and for him. God is being so faithful to work in his life and in his family.

Even in the cases in which the people are not improving, God is working to bring a blessing into their lives, if they will just trust Him and cry out to Him. His compassions fail not! He loves all of us to the end, even those who reject Him. He keeps trying to reach them in His mercy. What a Faithful Father!

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ezekiel 1-3.

Popular Posts