The Good Hand of God

I was reading Nehemiah this morning in my unhurried time. I always love to think about how God used Nehemiah to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. He was the servant of the king of Persia, but because of God's blessing, he received the permission of the king to go to Jerusalem and complete the work, all at the expense of the king. What a miracle! That is just what God does when we allow Him to order our lives.

Then, I went to the graduation ceremony for Jeff. I could not help but think about how God could do the same thing with each of these people who were graduating. They could literally change the world for the Lord. However, that is not the real will of God. It is not just up to those people. It is up to every believer to be sensitive to the Lord like Nehemiah. Once we hear from God like he did, we can make a huge difference in this world. In fact, it would take less than one generation to reach the whole world.

Anything is possible when we have the "good hand of God" upon us.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Nehemiah 6-9.

Popular Posts