A Lively House

It has been a while since Chris and I had 3 small children in the house. Now, we not only have 3 small children, but we have 3 adults to go along with them. It is a lively place. It is a great blessing.

Sometimes, we have to be very quiet, so we don't wake a baby. Then, there are times when we are pretty noisy playing with the children. It is never a dull moment, because even after they have gone to bed, there are things to do.

I know I have been talking a lot about relationships with our biological family and our church family lately, but it is very true. We are to live in right relationship with God and with others. That is a constant challenge. It helps us live out our faith. You can tell if you are like Jesus by how you relate to others. Jesus was able to always say the right thing and do the right thing. That is what He wants from us. It is a challenge, but it is a good test for us.

I am praying daily for God to help me relate to my grandchildren, my children, my parents, my wife, and other family members in a godly way. I pray that our relationships will grow and mature with time. I pray that we will help each other draw closer to Jesus all the time.

Tomorrow, Iintend to read II Chronicles 28-29 and John 17.

Popular Posts