Developing the Mind of Christ

On Sunday evenings I have started going through The Mind of Christ by T W Hunt. It is an excellent study that is heavy on application of the truths, so I am going very slowly. It has been great to see the response. I know God is moving in the hearts of our folks through this and in other ways, too.

The Bible tells us that every believer has the mind of Christ, but it is something that has to be developed, too. Just because we have the Holy Spirit does not mean He is filling us. Just because we are sanctified or set apart when we are saved doesn't mean we are already just like Jesus. We have to grow. It is the same with the mind of Christ.

I recommend this study to you, and I can't wait to see what God will do in our church through the applications of this study. I believe it will be amazing.

Tomorrow, I intend to read I Kings 16-18 and Luke 22:47-71.

Popular Posts