God is Working Around Us

I am so encouraged by what I see happening around me. I know that God is at work around us all of the time, but sometimes, we can see it more than at other times. It seems to me that our prayers are being answered, and God is defeating Satan now. There for a while it seemed that Satan had the upper hand. I think I told you that I believed we were being tested to see if we would remain faithful to what God was telling us, because we were doing the right things. I still believe that was the source of the trials, but now we are seeing the results of our faithfulness. God responds to our faith, and He especially responds when we stand firm in our faith through the tough times.

I am not saying that we can stop praying and being faithful. No, we can never relax. Satan is a roaring lion, and he will try everything. However, I am saying that we are seeing progress, and that is a wonderful encouragement for all of us. What we must do is to pull together even more, and remain steadfast. We must work even more to be missionaries to our community. We must continue to pray and to fast. Then, we could really see God have a breakthrough in our church and our community. I hope and pray that each of you will join me in praying to that end. I don't just mean members of our church family, but members of every church. God wants to bless you, if you will only be obedient to Him and His Word.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Genesis 33-35 and Matthew 10:1-20.

Popular Posts