Glory, Hallelujah

I was able to send out the email today announcing to our church family that we received the Certificate of Occupancy for our new Worship Center. It has taken so long, and there have been so many complications along the way, that if I wrote a book about the experience, it would be about 1,000 pages, I believe. It has been amazing to see the roadblocks that Satan has tried to put in our way. However, God gave us the victory, and Satan was defeated by the faithfulness of God to answer the prayers of His people.

As I have told you before, I really believe that Satan was angry that we had undertaken this project, because he knew that our church was on the right track. By emphasizing relationships and making missionaries our of mere men and women we are attacking Satan right at the heart. He knows that the gates of Hell can't prevail against the church, which is doing the will of God.

I am so proud of our folks and especially the members of the Growth Advancement Team as they oversaw the construction. We must continue to move forward in the same unity of spirit and see what God will do in our midst. I, for one, am very excited and expecting great things in the years to come. However, I am also very tired, so I don't want to build anything else for a while. (unless God tells me to.) I am going to sleep pretty soon, and I may not wake up tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Proverbs 13-15 and II Corinthians 5.

Popular Posts