Admitting Our Problems and Sins

Since I am a pastor, most people are afraid to admit their problems to me. I am not so sure why they feel that way. I guess they are ashamed of themselves. That shame is a trick of the Devil to keep them in bondage. The truth is that until we admit a problem or a sin, we are not going to get rid of it. We must face up to what is happening before we can find a solution.

That is why I am always happy to have someone admit a problem or a sin to me. It lets me know that they are on the road to recovery. Once they admit they have a problem, they can ask God for help. Once they confess a sin, God can forgive it. It is a wonderful thing.

What would you rather do, hide a sin and have it grow into more sins, or admit it, and get rid of it? What is better, ignoring a problem and having it continue, or admitting it, and finding the solution? Please, don't let Satan decieve you into thinking if you cover something up, it will go away.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 23-25 and Acts 21:18-40.

Popular Posts