A Wonderful Saturday

I had a very busy day, but a wonderful day, because I was able to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with a couple and with a group of folks at a memorial service. I have been realizing more and more that I have to change my schedule to include more time for relating to people who need to know Christ. It is the only way to be a missionary to my culture, and that is my commitment to the Lord. That is why today was such a good day.

After all, what is important, having fun or sharing God's plan of redemption with folks who need Him? I must admit that at age 53 I have come to the place in my life that speaking to people about the Lord is the most satisfying thing I do. I am praying for God to show me more ways to intentionally encounter people who need Him, even if I start going door to door. I am convinced that nothing is more important for me right now. What about you? What brings you joy and satisfaction?

Tomorrow, I intend to read II Chronicles 15-16 and John 12:27-50.

Popular Posts