I Found No One

Every time I read through the book of Ezekiel this verse jumps out at me. (Ezekiel 22:30) It is one of the saddest verses in the whole Bible. It is so applicable to what we are going through today in the USA, too. We see wickedness all around us. It is evident that God is not pleased with all of these things that are against His will. God judged Judah and destroyed Jerusalem. It seems to me that we are in danger of His wrath, also, as I have told you before. However, when God was considering what to do to Judah, He looked for a man, one man, who would build up the wall and stand in the gap, so He would not destroy the city. He found no one, not even one. I wonder if He is searching in America now? If so, will He find someone? I sincerely pray that He does.

We have defenses as a country, and they are very strong. Still almost 20 years ago we were attacked by a small group of men, and they inflicted death, and suffering on many people. None of our human defenses stopped them, and they might not stop them if people came against us again. However, God's wall of defense is always invincible. He can put a hedge of protection around us and our country, which no one can penetrate. That wall is built up by the prayers of His people. God answers our prayers, as we stand in the gap, praying for Him to intervene to save us. I pray we will be diligent to build up the wall and stand in the gap, so our country will not be destroyed. In fact, I pray we would go on the offensive in prayer, storming heaven, asking God to send a great revival, so many people will turn to the Lord, many churches will be revitalized, and our nation would come to the Lord as we should have been all along. Please, join me in this prayer, and let's see what God will do this time.

#NHBaptistdotorg

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ezekiel 26-29.  

Popular Posts