The Blossoming of Israel

It has been my great privilege to go to Israel twice in the last two years. Each time I was able to walk where Jesus walked and see where He died for my sins was an incredible blessing. I could go on and on about everything we were able to experience. However, this year when we went I saw something that I had not noticed as much the first time. It may seem like a minor detail, but I believe it is very significant. I was amazed at how the land was blooming with all types of fruits and vegetables. The guide told us that Israel grew more dates than any other nation in the world, and they were exporting them around the world. Can you believe Isaiah foretold this? (Isaiah 27:6) It warmed my heart when I read this, and I thought about how God was still blessing the people of Jacob. It is significant was we approach the Rapture and the time of the Tribulation.

The days of Judah putting down roots and Israel blossoming are here now. The country of Israel is well established as a formidable, world power. They are growing in their population each year as Jewish people move back to the Holy Land. Their farmers are very successful, able to feed the country well and to export many crops. Just like Isaiah said they are filling the world with their fruit. God is preparing Israel for the return of Christ at the end of the Tribulation time to rule for 1,000 years. I believe He is preparing the hearts of the people to trust Jesus as their Lord and Savior at just the right time. We have the privilege to see this happening before our eyes. Let's pray for God to continue to bless Israel with peace in Jerusalem and in all of this small country. Let's pray for them to come to Christ, realizing He is the Messiah they should have trusted 2,000 years ago. 
#NHBaptistdotorg

Tomorrow, I intend to read Isaiah 28-30.

Popular Posts