God-Who-Puts-Everything-Right

 Our world is in a mess right now. Things in the United States are very tense and uncertain. We could sure use a leader who could put everything right. I am not sure if that will happen in my time, but it is a great need, as it was in Jeremiah's day. In the midst of sin and rebellion against God, Jeremiah foretold a day when God would send a truly righteous David-Branch, a ruler who knows how to rule justly. (Jeremiah 23:5,6) He will make sure of justice and keep people united. Of course, this is a reference to the Millennial rule of Jesus on this earth. For 1,000 years Jesus will be God-Who-Puts-Everything-Right. I can't wait to see this happen.It is my prayer that we could have a similar type of leader now in America.

I pray that God would send us a leader who is truly righteous, a believer in Jesus Christ, who would live out his righteousness for all to see. I pray for a leader who knows how to rule justly according to God's perfect justice. That way, he would make sure of justice for all, and that would go a long way toward keeping the people united. Just think of how many of our problems could be solved by a person like that. We would be able to live in safety and security. He would simply put everything right, according to God's will and God's ways. I hope you will join me in praying for such a leader, before it is too late for our country.

#NHBaptistdotorg

Tomorrow, I intend to read Jeremiah 24-27.

Popular Posts