Knowing God

I agree with the Apostle Paul that there is nothing to compare with knowing God. It is worth anything we can do, any time or effort, to enter an intimate love relationship with Him. He makes life worth living, because He is Life.

I was fortunate to be able to share the gospel with a group of 60 homeless men in Nagoya yesterday afternoon. I was asked by a Christian brother named, Curt, who leads this ministry. His wife, Akane, translated for me. I spoke to those men about knowing God. I let them know that Jesus came in love to die for our sins and to rise again, so we could have eternal life by trusting Him as Lord. He came after us, but we have to give ourselves to Christ. Even someone without a home, or money, or good health can know God and have eternal life. I pray that God will touch their hearts and our hearts, so we will really know how important it is to know God and to walk closely with Him.

Today, I read Isaiah 39-41.

Popular Posts