Rejoice With Me!

I believe I shared with you on Monday that our men are studying Luke 15. The theme is finding the lost sheep, the lost coin, and the lost son. Remember now? Well, "rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost."(Luke 15:6b)This afternoon the Lord gave me the privilege of sharing the gospel with a man who has been attending our church. When I finished explaining what it takes to trust Jesus as his Lord and Savior, I asked him if he had ever done that before. He said no. I asked him if he wanted to do it now, and he did. Praise the Lord! He called upon the name of the Lord in sincerity and put his trust in Jesus once and for all. Like I have said before, that never gets old. It should be a cause for rejoicing every time.

What a blessing it is to see Satan's schemes thwarted. The statistics tell us that only a small percentage of people over 18 ever come to the Lord, but this man was the exception. This past Sunday we had a teenage girl who came to join our church. She was confessing Christ as her Lord and Savior, as well. Praise the Lord for her decision to follow Jesus. I pray that we will see much more rejoicing on earth and in heaven this year over the ones who come to know Christ.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Leviticus 22-25.

Popular Posts