God's Blessings

God is God all the time. Sometimes, we can see it easily, and other times we see His goodness only after the fact by looking back and seeing what He was teaching us in a difficult situation. However, He always does the right thing, and I praise Him for that.

Today was one of those days that I saw His goodness in several ways that were very pleasant for me. I slept a little later, which felt very good. Then, after my "unhurried time" I ran my own personal Peachtree Road Race. I wanted to run the real thing, but I just could not do it, when I realized it fell on a Sunday. However, I made my 6.4 mile course with God's help, even though my legs were a bit heavy. My lungs were very clear, in spite of the allergy troubles from the painting.

Then, Dad and I went to the Braves afternoon game. We had great seats in the shade with a wonderful breeze. We were able to talk and enjoy a Braves win for a very relaxing afternoon.

When I got home, I had a call from a man I have been witnessing to for several months. He has a new job, and he is doing well. He is being responsible, and he is growing in the Lord. What a blessing for him and for me!

All in all, it was a day of God's blessings, and I am thankful for it. I pray all of you had a great day, too. If so, give Him the glory.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 129-131.

Popular Posts