Three Weeks Until Christmas Day

I picked up Kade from Kindergarten today at noon, so we could run some errands together. We had a great time. We ate at a Mexican food place. I did not realize how much he liked Mexican food. He ate it all, and then, he had dessert, too. We made the run to Wal-Mart "for a few things." Then, we made our way home. Actually, we were kind of comical. The cab of my truck is pretty small. We had Kade's car seat, his jacket tucked behind the car seat. His back pack in the floor with the groceries. The two helium balloons we were given at the restaurant against the roof of the cab. I could see, but not too well. Then, we had the take home box in the window. I am glad we got home safely.

When we arrived home, Kade helped Chris and Lori decorate the Christmas tree, which I had put up in the morning. They had fun placing the ornaments with only a few accidents. Each time we put Jacob down, he made a beeline to the tree. I hope the tree will stay upright for a month or so. We tried to empty some of the other boxes, but we are not done yet.

Then, there are the parties and programs. We have special worship times, and Jeff and Lori are speaking at another church this weekend, too. What about shopping, and the Christmas cards? I really don't know. I think it will all get done, but I am not sure at this point. The one thing of which I am sure is that we are celebrating the birth of my Lord Jesus Christ, and I will not leave Him out of Christmas. He will be the center of all we do. I will have my time with Him first every morning, then, if the other things get done, it will be an extra plus.

I hope all of you have a great three weeks. Please, remember who it is all about.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Daniel 1-2 and I John 4.

Popular Posts