Adults Coming to Christ

I have been telling my church family that God wants us to be missionaries to our community for about two years now. One of the things that was a great concern to me was the lack of adults who had come to the Lord in our church. Now, we are seeing God answer our prayers. Praise God for His faithfulness.

Last night Joe and Jerry went out on visitation, and they led a man to the Lord. It was great to hear how the Lord changed his heart, and he was ready to receive Christ as His Lord. Now, we need to help him follow the Lord and be a missionary, too.

As I told you, we had a woman receive Christ through the witness of her grandson who goes to our academy. We had another man who received Christ through the witness of two other men in our church, Don and Chris. Then, I told you about the man in the jail who prayed to receive Christ with me as we knelt on the concrete floor. God is saving souls for His glory.

This should be a regular occurrence in every church, and I pray that God will continue to prick our hearts and send us out to share the Gospel with family and friends around us. I pray that we will get to the place where we see adults come to Christ every week, as well as the children and youth who come to know Him. What a glorious time that would be. Will you join me in praying for Christ to do that?

Tomorrow, I intend to read II Chronicles 34-36 and John 19:1-22.

Popular Posts