Valentine's Day Early

I have had the same valentine since December 30, 1972. She became my wife about a year and a half after that, but she will always be my special valentine, because our love for each other has done nothing but grow over the years. In fact, it is hard to believe that we are still not 18 years old. That is how my heart feels when I look at her to this very day.

We had to have our Valentine's Day date early this year, because I am leaving on the mission trip early in the morning. We went to a movie and then to dinner. The main thing was to spend time together. That is the greatest blessing for us, no matter where we are. Love is a wonderful gift of God, and a loving wife is the greatest gift besides knowing Jesus as Lord and Savior. I thank God for Chris. She is God's perfect mate for me. I can't imagine life with any one else.

I pray that each of you will have a wonderful Valentine's Day this year. I hope you will express your love to those who are dear to you. Since I will be out of the country, I am not sure about the blog until I get back. If I can, I will make some posts. Please, pray for us, and I will continue to pray for you.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Leviticus 14 and Matthew 26:51-75.
Then, I will read through the rest of Leviticus and through Mark 2, while I am gone if you want to keep on that schedule.

Popular Posts