Home Sweet Home

We made it home in record time tonight. We had a wonderful week watching God do some pretty amazing things, but I am glad to be home. It is awesome to be a part of taking the Gospel to the world. I will always count it an honor and a privilege. However, it is great to be home. I am in the middle of a huge mission field as I sit here in my study. It is so good to be back with my wife, Chris. It was terrible to have to leave her, but she was very busy here.

I appreciate the prayers from all of you who were following our trip. God did a great work in many lives. I hope you will continue to pray for the work in the Dominican Republic. Please, put Doug and Dana Roberts at the top of your list. Then, lift up the Iglesia Bautista Sola Escritura as they seek to reach souls for Christ. They are having a special evangelistice service the first Sunday evening of each month. In December they had 350 people in attendance. Also, pray for Iglesia Bautista Nuevo Canaan in Bonao. Their pastor, Maximo Suero, and his family have a big job to follow up on all of the decisions from this week, but they are ready to do all they can to see the church built up for God's glory.

Tomorrow, Iintend to read Numbers 1-2 and Mark 3:1-19.

Popular Posts