A Blessed Lord's Day

We had a very full day yesterday, and by the time I spoke to Chris on the phone last night and Doug spoke to Phil about the services in Bonao, I did not think about making a post to the blog. I guess I was tired, too. However, it was a blessed day. I was glad to hear from Chris that the services at NHBC went well. We had a wonderful time at Sola Escritura. The people were as loving as ever, and they were very receptive to God's Word. We had very good attendance at both services, and Carlos did a great job of interpreting. The Roberts and I ate with Ramon's family after the morning worship, and then we ate with Pastor Ernesto before the evening worship. It was great to get to visit with them. Then, the report from Phil was that 11 people were saved in the evangelistic service in Bonao. I am looking forward to what God will continue to do for the next three days there. Phil wants to have a baptism service in the river, so please pray for that to happen. I believe we are all doing well, but pray for us to be safe and to be used by God to do His will this week. I am praying for you, as usual.

Popular Posts