Being Sick is not Fun

I am afraid I caught the bad cold that has been going around, so yesterday I was trying to get rid of it before Sunday. For a while I thought I was having allergies from our trip to the DR, but it later became evident it was a cold. You know the feeling of being tired and your head feeling so stopped up. Well, it is better this morning, but I would still ask for your prayers as I try to preach God's Word twice today. I know He will strengthen me for His work, but I believe He wants us all to depend on Him for everything.

I even received an email from a missionary friend in Germany this morning giving a similar testimony. He went to a men's Bible study feeling very weak from the cold, and God lifted him up for the task. Then, when he got home after a good time with the men, God gave him rest. Isn't that how God is? He knows when we need His power and when we need rest. Praise God for His perfect wisdom and power!

This morning I read Numbers 3-4 and Mark 3:20-35.

Popular Posts