The Faithfulness of God

The process of building our new worship center has been very difficult. It seems like so many things have needed more attention than they should have needed. It has been tiring to all of us who have been involved in the day to day decisions. However, through it all God has been faithful. He has given us wisdom, and He has worked out all of the challenges. I am glad it has worked this way, even though I am fatigued by it all. It has caused me to trust God even more than before.

As I have told the church family, I believe Satan is angry because we are sticking to God's plan to impact our culture for Christ. He knows we are on the right track. That is why he is trying to discourage us. I am not going to be deterred. I know what God has shown me, and I am going to faithful to the direction He has given. I know that in the end He will get all of the glory for working it all in his way. That is what I want.

Today, I watched them laying the flooring and finishing the grading on the parking lot. I could see how it was finally coming together. It will be so wonderful to use this worship center to lift our praises to Jesus. It is going to be a great place for our family to worship, and it will have room for more family members. What a blessing! What a monument to the faithfulness of God. I am looking forward to seeing what He will do next.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 70-71 and Romans 8:22-39.

Popular Posts