Healed From My Sins

Isaiah 53 is such a blessing from God to us. Over 700 years before Jesus was born into this world God inspired Isaiah to show everyone exactly what He would do for all of us.(Isaiah 53:5) Jesus came to save us from our sins by being the Perfect Sacrifice for sin once and for all. His blood being spilled out was the price paid to redeem us from the power of sin and from Satan. He took God's wrath against my sin, and by Him I am healed. I am made whole before God.

I have been healed by God from cancer. It is amazing to me how He did that. I praise Him, and I give Him all of the glory. It brings me joy to know that. However, there is no comparison between being healed from a physical disease and being healed from sin. Sin would have condemned me to hell, because it separated me from God. It would have prevented me from having a relationship with God. However, Jesus died to fix that. Now, everyone can approach God and be saved by grace through faith. It is the greatest healing of all, and it is eternal.

I could have been healed from cancer and still died and gone to Hell. However, now that I am healed from sin, it is an eternal healing. Praise God for His mercy and grace! Praise Jesus for His sacrificial love for all mankind! He is beyond wonderful! I pray that each of us has known this healing. If not, please, run to Jesus who died for you.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Isaiah 54-57.

Popular Posts