My Prayer Run This Morning

I must say that ever since I started using my running time to pray for my neighbors and family, it has been a great blessing. Most of the time I pray for God to reveal Himself to them or give me an opportunity to share the gospel with them. However, this morning the Lord led me to pray specifically for all of my Christian neighbors. I believe we need to pray more for other believers.

The truth is that we all need to be in prayer and we need to be ready to share the Good News with everyone around us. If all believers were engaged in showing people the way to know Christ, we could see our world changed very quickly.

Why not take some time to prayer walk or prayer run? See what God does when you pray for your neighbors. See what He tells you to do in the process. It will be a great blessing.

Tomorrow, I intend to read James 5 and I Peter 1-3.

Popular Posts