Glory in Knowing the Lord

This morning I found the most fantastic message in Jeremiah 9:23-24. Let me share it with you here: "Thus says the Lord, "Let not the wise man glory in His wisdom; let not the mighty man glory in his might; nor let the rich man glory in his riches; but let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth, for in these I delight", says the Lord. Isn't that an amazing truth? It is right in line with what I wrote in my post yesterday morning about how God has been with Chris and I because we knew Him.

We had a great time on our little anniversary get-away. The main thing was to be together. The more we are together, the more thankful we are for the Lord bringing us together and for how He has blessed us with His lovingkindness all through the years. It is so fantastic to be even more in love today than we were 36 years ago, and to know that our love will continue to grow as we grow in our love for Him.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Jeremiah 12-14.

Popular Posts