Giving God All the Glory

This afternoon I received a wonderful call from Travis, the father of the premature twins, I have been telling you about. He was very emotional, and at first, I thought something might be wrong with one of the boys. It was not that at all. Instead, he was overcome by joy, and he was so thankful.

The hospital NICU had called him to let him know that they had run more tests on his son, Thomas, who is still in the hospital. The tests showed that there was no longer any blood seeping in Thomas' brain. This was something we had been praying about since Thomas was born. We have been asking God to stop it and to not allow it to have any adverse effects on his brain. Travis told me that the doctors were very surprised at the results of the tests, because a leak like that doesn't just clear up that quickly. They did not know what had happened, but we do. God healed Thomas, and we give Him all of the glory. What a Christmas blessing!

Like I said last night, we leave these things up to God, because He is so good. However, it is so fantastic when we see Him work His miracles in such a way that He gets all of the credit. Travis was so thankful, and so am I. It is a privilege to know God and to be able to love Him and serve Him.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Micah 6-7 and Revelation 13.

Popular Posts