Christian Fellowship

I had a very busy day yesterday and today. There was a lot to do around the house, and I had some ministry things to do, also. However, this afternoon I went to the church cook out. I spent 3 hours sitting and talking with some of the nicest people in the world, my church family. It was so relaxing to leave the chores and enjoy the fellowship. The food was excellent, as well.

We all need fellowship with other believers. Any person who claims to be a Christian, but does not want to have close fellowship with other believers has a major heart problem. The love of Christ in us compels us to love others, especially our Christian family.

I had to leave earlier than I would have liked, but I had to get back to the chores before bedtime. However, the cookout left me looking forward to tomorrow, when I can get together with my spiritual family again.

Tomorrow, I intend to read II Samuel 23-24 and Luke 19:1-27.

Popular Posts