God is Moving Already

It is so encouraging to see God moving in the hearts of men and women, boys and girls at NHBC. Saturday at our Upward Awards Day there were over 30 people who filled out decision cards reporting that they had accepted Christ as Lord and Savior at that time. What a wonderful blessing. Then, this morning we had 15 men at our 5:00 AM Bible Study. The truth is that you could not pay a lot of men enough to come to a Bible Study that early, so it must be the Lord. God is touching hearts. There are no telling how many people who have volunteered to help with the Strength Team. I know I have personally had over 25 people help me in different ways on projects related to the Strength Team already, and the crusade hasn't started yet. That is fantastic. The only conclusion I can reach is that God is breaking through. Will you join me in praying that He will continue to break through in a great way this week as we host the Strength Team to share the Gospel with our community? I appreciate your faithfulness to pray and to participate in this special time. I love you all very much!

Tomorrow, I intend to read Deuteronomy 14-16 and Mark 12:28-44.

Popular Posts