Glory to God

I am happy to report that God saw me through another Sunday of teaching and preaching His Word, even though I was still pretty sick. I can't count the number of times over the years that has happened. Over and over He has given me the energy and the voice to be His messenger for His glory. He is such a great and awesome God.

Then, tonight at the end of the service I was approached by a family of 12 needing some food, so I accompanied them to the grocery store, so they could purchase enough food to get them through their tight spot. As I spoke to them, they told me that both of the parents had this same flu I have had. The mother was off from work for 8 days and the young father had to go to the hospital for oxygen. That just amazed me. It was like God speaking right to me through their testimonies. He said, "See how I have blessed you and healed you." All I could say was, "Thanks you, Lord. You deserve all of the glory for you are my strength and my life."

Tomorrow, I intend to read Deuteronomy 11-13 and Mark 12:1-27.

Popular Posts