Left Speechless

 When we experience some of the best things in life, we are left speechless. We are just so amazed that we can't think of words fitting for the joy we feel. Also, when we have a great deliverance from something that could have harmed us very badly, we often find ourselves speechless. I know I have been left speechless when I was overcome by love for Chris when we first met and at the births of our children. I was so astonished that I could feel so wonderfully. God told Judah they would be left speechless. He described the experience they would have and assured them of its effect on them. (Ezekiel 16:63) As believers, we should be able to relate to what He told His people then. Let's see what God said.

God is the only one who can atone for our sins and make everything right in our lives. We can't forgive our own sins, and we sure can't make things right with God after all we have done to hurt Him. However, God in His love and mercy, sent Jesus to make atonement for our sins, and He offered us salvation as a free gift, if we would turn from our sins, trust Jesus as our Savior, and surrender to Him as Lord. I pray we all remember when that happened to us. Yes, we remember our past life and we have to face the shame of the things we did, but when we receive His atonement, and we realize He has made all things right, we are left speechless by His boundless love and grace. I remember that Palm Sunday morning, when I spoke to Bro. Arwood. My sins were lifted, and I felt as high as a kite. I didn't know what to say or how to say it, but I was forever changed by Jesus. Now, all of these years later, I am still speechless when it comes to describing being saved from all of my sins.

#NHBaptistdotorg

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ezekiel 17-19.

Popular Posts