Enjoying My Family

This morning John and Gao Foua came down for a weeding. It is great to have them with us, even if it is just for the weekend. Then, this evening was our time to visit with Lori, Jeff, Kade, and Avenly using Skype and the web-cam. It is always a highlight of our week. We got to spend extra time with Dixie and Jacob today, too. It was a family day, and it will be a family weekend. Chris' mom is with us, and my parents will join us tomorrow and Sunday. What a blessing!

As I have told you before, it is a joy being with our family. We do not fight. We are not jealous of each other. There is not a conflict over anything that I know about. God designed families for support and mutual love. That is very much how He has built our family. I give Him all of the praise, too. It is my prayer that every family can operate by His will, so there can be abundant blessings, instead of abundant hurt.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Mark 15-16 and Luke 1-2.

Popular Posts