Being Welcomed and Loved

If there is one place in the world where people should be welcomed and loved, it is at church. Just think about it. We come to celebrate Jesus, our Lord and Savior, who came into the world by becoming the perfect God-Man, so He could die for the sins of the whole world and provide redemption for all who trust Him. He is the perfect picture of love, and we are His body in this world now. We ought to have the same love and care for those with whom we come into contact every day, and especially at church.

That is why it warms my heart to hear people come and tell me that our church family has welcomed them and caused them to feel so loved. It tells me that our hearts are set on the right things, and they are being filled with the love of Jesus. Today, I had two people tell me that. I was elated to say the least.

We need to get the word out that Jesus loves everyone. We need to model that love and then, we can share the true Gospel, the best news in the universe. Jesus is Lord! He is the only Way to the Father. He died so we can have life eternal. People will listen when they see and feel the love through us.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Ezekiel 38-40.

Popular Posts